PPer rimanere costantemente aggiornati e per operare nel campo dell’accademia e della ricerca, la condivisione del sapere è indispensabile. Max Pinucci ed MBVision organizzano e partecipano assiduamente a conferenze e tengono e progettano corsi in università e istituti pubblici e privati.
IIn order to be constantly updated and to operate in the field of academia and research, the sharing of knowledge is essential.
Max Pinucci and MBVision, organize and participate assiduously in conferences, designing and holding courses in universities, and public and private institutes.
- ISIA di Firenze – ” Strategies of Communication” (MA level), Graphic Composition (BA Level) and “Digital Projects” (BA level, 2003-2013)
- Palazzo Spinelli Institute, Florence – “Interaction and Experience Design“ for the DAM (Design Allestimenti e percorsi Museali, 2014-today) post graduate master and at. “Event design” within the post graduate master in Management of Cultural Heritage (2011-2014)
- Lorenzo de Medici/Marist – “Digital Museum Design” in the “Arts in Museum Studies” post graduate master (2012-today)
He also takes lectures and seminars at other institutes and universities:
- University of Genova
- University of Firenze
- Academy of Fine Arts of Florence
- LABA Firenze
- IED – Istituto Europeo di Design, Milano
He has held seminars as a visiting professor at:
- Kozminski University
- Viamoda Design School, Warsaw
- University of Nova Gorica
- Design Academy of Eindhoven
He has been member of the Board of ELIA, European League of Institutes of the Arts – Amsterdam-based European network representing over 300 institutions and universities in over 50 countries (2010-2012).