Conferences and lectures
Per rimanere costantemente aggiornati e per operare nel campo dell’accademia e della ricerca, la condivisione del sapere è indispensabile. Max Pinucci ed MBVision organizzano e partecipano assiduamente a conferenze e tengono e progettano corsi in università e istituti pubblici e privati.
I In order to be constantly updated and to operate in the field of academia and research, the sharing of knowledge is essential.
Max Pinucci and MBVision, organize and participate assiduously in conferences, designing and holding courses in universities, and public and private institutes.
He has given lectures and seminars related to aeronautical design and history at LUISS Guido Carli (Rome, 2008), ERSU (Ancona, 2010), Nova Gorica University (Vipava, 2011), Kozminski University (Warsaw, 2012), IUAV (Venice, 2013), Istituto Europeo di Design (Milan, 2014), ISIA Florence (2003-2015), Norske Palatset (Stockholm, 2015), AEROkunst (Friedrichshafen, 2015-2019), Spazio Shed (Schio, 2016), Museo U. Nobile (Lauro, 2016), Gabinetto Viesseux (Florence, 2017), Istituto Geografico Militare (2018), Alinari Image Museum (Trieste, 2018), Museo Piaggio (Pontedera, 2018), Norrsken House (Stockholm, 2019), Basilica Palladiana (Vicenza, 2020).
He has presented aviation innovation projects at conferences and events such as Gdansk Design Week (Poland, 2012), Aviation Day Expo (L’Aquila, 2011-12), AERO (Friedrichshafen, Germany, 2012 and 2016), AviationTech Expo (Modena, 2012, 2013), AIRET (Rimini, 2013), Annual Conferences of the Italian Marketing Society (2008-09), Citemos (Vicenza, 2020). For ISIA Florence he organized the conferences Design tra le Nuvole (2003 and 2004), Pegasus (2003), ImaginAir (2005), Crea©tivity (2006-2015). With Pipistrel d.o.o. he organized the Pipistrel European Meeting (European motor glider meeting, 2007). He was invited to exhibit his boards at AeroKunst, (Friedrichshafen, Germany, from 2015 to 2019).
- Lorenzo de Medici/Marist – “Digital Museum Design” in the “Arts in Museum Studies” post graduate master (2012-today)
- Palazzo Spinelli Institute, Florence – “Interaction and Experience Design“ for the DAM (Design Allestimenti e percorsi Museali, 2014-2017) post graduate master and at. “Event design” within the post graduate master in Management of Cultural Heritage (2011-2014)
- Sapienza Università di Roma
- Academy of Fine Arts of Florence
- University of Firenze
- LABA Firenze
- IED – Istituto Europeo di Design, Milano
- University of Genova
- University of Savonia, Kuopio
- Kozminski University
- Viamoda Design School, Warsaw
- University of Nova Gorica
- Design Academy of Eindhoven